Who's Your Top 5 picks

Who would you put your money on to win at SOS and who would you put in the top 5? :

Well I am sure they plan to keep it tacky...... so... I have to throw out a long shot who is usually good on tacky... Leland Waddell...

Also..the normal guys... 118, 41, 149, 88 and I hope to make it up there too...

Who would you put your money on to win at SOS and who would you put in the top 5? :

Well I am sure they plan to keep it tacky...... so... I have to throw out a long shot who is usually good on tacky... Leland Waddell...

Also..the normal guys... 118, 41, 149, 88 and I hope to make it up there too...

Yea im sure 52 will be in that top 5 list.. tacky track-77 dry track 35 or 41.

I predict who ever wins would have earned it as this race will be a hard one to win. I would think a local car would stand a better chance due to the heat race conditions being most likely wet thus giving the bigger tire cars a better starting position for the main. I would hope and pray by feature time for a 2 and 3 wide racing grooves so everyone would be treated to the best racing series in Texas because thats exactly what you would get under the right conditions. Regardless each race over the first and second season have been damn good I see no reason why this one wouldnt be a barn burner for 25 laps.

Very tough to say there's so many that are so close this year, but I think it's going to be the fastest as best show since The shootout started IF we get multiple grooves. 77,35,52,118,49,41.

Very tough to say there's so many that are so close this year, but I think it's going to be the fastest as best show since The shootout started IF we get multiple grooves. 77,35,52,118,149,41.

I would have to second Wade on this prediction. Oh yea, and would like to see the 55 and 22 up in the front group also.

Very tough to say there's so many that are so close this year, but I think it's going to be the fastest as best show since The shootout started IF we get multiple grooves. 77,35,52,118,149,41.

I would have to second Wade on this prediction. Oh yea, and would like to see the 55 and 22 up in the front group also.

Better not forget the 55! :P

Watch out for the 31 of Brian King! He was moving tonight! :)

Archived