SOS Event Getting Closer!

When did I promise to fix this mini van? LOL And the nachos I could get you. LOL Hly y you wanting to know so bad? There is only one 11 Street Stock thats in the Shootout. Come on I was the ONLY driver to crack the top ten in points in the Shootout Last Year in only TWO RACES.

When did I promise to fix this mini van? LOL And the nachos I could get you. LOL Hly y you wanting to know so bad? There is only one 11 Street Stock thats in the Shootout. Come on I was the ONLY driver to crack the top ten in points in the Shootout Last Year in only TWO RACES.

???

By the way SnK stands for Shafer, Koehnig, King, And Kline. So we shortened it up. And where shall I deliver those Nachos? Im not for sure if ill be there the first. Its gonna be close if i can get this new motor built in time. Hope I can do it. But I think with the help of my good buddies at the SnK shop it will get done in time. As for Anthony he sure has been fast.

• 2 weeks later...

The days are creeping up on us fast. It is a huge deal for the fans to get to see who the drivers are in the A Main. Last year when we did out of car driver introductions on the front straight, it was a huge hit with the fans. As long as we don't get into a serious time crunch, we will be doing this again at SOS....

Archived