Need some Operations Cost info

SeanAugustus

Well I went to THR last race as a spectator and got the itch to want to return however this time as a racer rather than a crew member. That being said, Ive been racing Tag Karts out at HCKC the last yr and a half and Im considering buying another kart. However I noticed that the cost of a kart is equal or higher than some of the classes at THR.

I realize I could go with a mini stock for much less in the budget department than karts however I think my need for speed requires more than what the ministock can offer. Correct me if im wrong...

I really like the idea of an allison legacy however I have no idea what the cost of operations for this class is....Tom can chime in at anytime :P

I love the street stocks and trucks however these classes are probably more than my budget can handle...

And well the latemodels and mod classes... FORGET IT!!! No way is this even close in budget!!

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated... I wouldnt mind helping out as a crew member until i can get something of my own if anyone is in need or interested HINT HINT!

thanks in advance and pls dont hesitate to give me a call @ 512 749-6664

SEAN

Archived