Back-To-School Bash

BobbyJack

It’s that time of year again!

2 Jack’s Racing- 4 D Racing-Sames Ford- The Shark 106.5 and South Texas Speedway 7th Annual Back-To-School Bash on August 4th. School Supplies will be given out during intermission (while the last).

2.00 off general admission when you donate a bag of school supplies. You can drop off School Supplies at Sames Ford.

Don’t miss out of the fun Saturday August 4th at South Texas Speedway.

I would like to Thank the following Sponsors: Sames Ford, Gulf Coast Graphics and Signs, Corpus Christi Thermo King, Kirk’s Truck Service, Corpus Christi Truck Stop and Restaurant, Aim Directional Services, LLc, Victoria Auto Recovery of Corpus Christi.

You can also drop off supplies to me in the pits.

Mark the date on your calendar; you don’t want to miss this night.

Karen Jack

Donna Miller

Drivers and crews you guys always pull together to make sts great and we always call on you and you always come through, any school supplies you can donate would be appreciated. This event typically has a huge children turn out so hopefully we can have supplies for all children. Really a good cause as educating our youth should be a huge priority in our lives.

Thanks to all that have given or plan to give

Owen

It’s that time of year again!

2 Jack’s Racing- 4 D Racing-Sames Ford- The Shark 106.5 and South Texas Speedway 7th Annual Back-To-School Bash on August 4th. School Supplies will be given out during intermission (while the last).

2.00 off general admission when you donate a bag of school supplies. You can drop off School Supplies at Sames Ford.

Don’t miss out of the fun Saturday August 4th at South Texas Speedway.

I would like to Thank the following Sponsors: Sames Ford, Gulf Coast Graphics and Signs, Corpus Christi Thermo King, Kirk’s Truck Service, Corpus Christi Truck Stop and Restaurant, Aim Directional Services, LLc, Victoria Auto Recovery of Corpus Christi.

You can also drop off supplies to me in the pits.

Mark the date on your calendar; you don’t want to miss this night.

Karen Jack

Donna Miller

want to thank South Texas Speedway, 2 Jacks racing, DARPRO construction. awesome job was unable to make the show but had a few friends i invitedd make it out for first time and they could not believe how awesome of show and loved what you do.for kidos. So awesome thanks all

I would like to Thank all our Spopnsors for their help with Back-To-School Bash. We had a Great time.

Sames Ford-Gulf Coast Graphics-CC Thermo King-Kirk's Trcuk Services-CC Truck Stop & Restaurant-Aim Directional Services-Victoria Auto Recovery, and DUBS GARAGE. Couldn't Have done it without you. Thanks Donna for all your help! Looking forward to next year.

Thank You,

Karen Jack

2 Jack's Racing

post-3-1344482349.jpg

post-3-1344482355.jpg

post-3-1344482362.jpg

Archived