johnny walker (romco)

racecar25

I believe Johnny is the 21 year old driver from San Antonio that is going to be part of Premier Motorsports driver development program. I think Johnny won a late model championship at Texas Dirt Speedway. Rumor also has it that Premier Motorsports is starting a NASCAR late model program with Chad Menard behind the wheel.

That Chad Menard looks pretty young as well as JW, they must not have had their driver license for very long, I can't imagine why anyone would want to invest that much money on two young kids that haven't prove themselves. Why not give a driver like Joe Armendia nephew ("B") a trial run, I sure he could qualify within 3 seconds of the field in corpus. I have never even heard of this guy Chad Menard. Is he any relation to the Menards in the big leagues?

Just because you have never heard of these guys doesnt mean that they should not get a chance. I think that it is good for them to get a chance to do this. I guess it is kinda pay from Premier Motorsports after the work they have done the past few years. They will have one of the best teachers in Texas to help them build their racing skills.

So I think this will be good for Chad and Johnny Walker.

Justin Oates

Blackflag what has B done to prove himself more worthy than either of these two guys. I'm not knocking "B" he's a cool guy but he is like johnny and chad, young and inexperienced. I'm all for young guys getting a chance to prove themselves and how are they supposed to prove themselves if someone doesnt give them a chance. But these two have earned this chance by busting their asses week in and week out on the romco car. so hope both of them kick some ass next year and also hope "B" does good too.

Archived