Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates from THR, 7/14/12

NickHolt

The Umschied Race Services Live Interactive Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 7/14/2012, presented by Make-A-Wish and Jeff O’Neill Racing will fire up around 6 pm this Saturday.

The NASCAR stock car racing at the 3/8-mile paved oval has been intense and looks to become even more competitive as the season starts to head towards its climax. I will try to bring you all the racing action as it unfolds, but nothing ever takes the place of being at the track in person.

You will be able to make comments and ask questions during the blogcast, but your posts may be delayed since I have to approve all posts before they appear on screen and sometimes I get pretty darn busy up in the booth!

To get stated click here.

Nick

I pulled into the Thunderhill Raceway pits just as the drivers' meeting got underway. Skies are partly cloudy and it's warm and dry here at the tight 3/8-mile.

Yes, there are a few scattered showers in the area according to the radar, but we have dodged them and hope to stay dry for the rest of the day.

I will be firing up the blogging software in a bit to make sure the connection is working and will begin my actual race coverage around 6 pm.

To get to the Umschied Race Services Live Interactive Updates presented this week by the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Jeff O'Neill Racing, click on the link in the post immediately above this one.

Nick