race #2 rained out however...

Owen at south Texas speedway has added street stocks to this Saturday nights program. It is not a shootout event. This is simply an opportunity to race your street stock at Sts this weekend. Owen will post details which may be based on car count. Good chance to race and test setup. So far the following cars are going. 55,118,149,35,67,85,11 so far

Owen at south Texas speedway has added street stocks to this Saturday nights program. It is not a shootout event. This is simply an opportunity to race your street stock at Sts this weekend. Owen will post details which may be based on car count. Good chance to race and test setup. So far the following cars are going. 55,118,149

Shootout rules though?

• 2 weeks later...
11 will be there accompanied by the 99 limited mod due to my efforts and work.

:o Someone thinks highly of themselves :unsure:

And yes I think highly of myself because I know what im doing in this sport. And helping someone else in this sport is something I love more than anything. And so far helping this guy and coaching him a bit has helped ALOT. His driving has improved a bunch since I started helping him. So I say Thank You for that kind comment. hahaha :ph34r:

Archived