Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates from HMP, 7/7/12

NickHolt

Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 7/7/12

Houston Motorsports Park is enjoying a “breakout” year, that’s for sure. The pits are packed the grandstands are full and the racing has been nothing short of sensational. You really need to get to the track this Saturday and see for yourself.

But if you can’t make it out to the park-like oval in Northwest Houston, Lone Star Speedzone’s Nick Holt plans to bring you the Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates right here starting around 7 p.m. on Saturday.

You will be able to make comments and ask questions during the live blog, but there almost always is a delay in seeing your posts since I have to approve all posts and sometimes I get pretty busy keeping up with all the on-track action.

To get started, click here.

Nick

I'm packing up my computer here in a few minutes and should be on the road to Houston by noon. It takes me almost four hours from NW San Antonio (not far from Fiesta Texas) to the track if I obey all the speed limits, which I do.

Looking forward to tonight's double features and the "Too Slow Joe" bounty on NASCAR Fiesta Modified driver Joe Aramendia. Should be some great racing in all classes.

If you can't make it out to the track, join me for the live updates.

Nick