Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates from THR, 6/30/12

NickHolt

Thanks to Jeff O’Neill Racing and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, I will be at Thunderhill Raceway tonight, June 30, to bring you the Umschied Race Services Live Interactive Updates from the 3/8-mile paved oval. I will do my best to bring you lap-by-lap coverage of their NASCAR short track racing show as it unfolds.

You won’t regret coming on out to the track in person, but if you just can’t make it, plan on joining me live at 6 p.m. on Saturday. You will be able to ask questions and make comments during the blogcast although there may be a delay in seeing your posts since I have to approve all posts before they show up since sometimes I get pretty busy trying to keep up with the racing action.

To get started, click here.

Nick

Here at the track things are basically dry. A few sprinkles are falling, but that's it. The few drops that actually hit the track evaporate almost as soon as they hit. We should be good because the weather radar looks like we'll be clear for the foreseeable future.. come on out to the track and enjoy the hot NASCAR racing - Texas style!

Nick