Congrats to LM 21

thumper

I just wanted to say I was witness to a fantastic limited mod race Sat and wanted to congratulate EJ on a surburb race.The track was fast and side by side racing was good.I was torn who to root for,Steve Jr,my nephue in law,Lawewnce of whom I have been a big fan since the Riverside days,or EJ,whom I was honored to have had serious on track battles with in another series.I thought I was watching NASCAR drivers as they all showed why we love to watch racing.Congrats to the entire field and South Texas Speedway for another fufilling nite and the band ROCKED!

Our Sport Compact class is finally taking off too as several new cars have appeared and others are in the making.For those of us not fortunate enough to share the glory of the super cars we are grateful for the oppourtunity to share the stage and perform for this huge croud too.Today is my birthday and marks 43 years of racing involvement.Too old to win but not too old to try.Grab a car and come join us.STS,racing like it used to be.Even better with the live concerts after the races.All we need now is the bikinie trophie girls and I bet I could find a little more speed.lol.Thanks Owen and crew for a wonderful playground.

Archived