Modified Win

Racer26

Congrats to Bill Pittaway on his WIN. Good to see someone that helps everyone at the track and the track itself get him a win. He spent all week getting that car ready and was determined to win.

On another note its good to see the modified car count growing. Keep bringing those cars out and maybe we'll have the most cars one night. Just a wish.

Sunday is the next Lone Star Series race at Killeen for those that are interested.

Agreed to both comments... Congrats to Wild Bill on his win.

and its GREAT to see the modified class growing again!!! I knew it would, just would take some time. I know there is more just sitting around out there (Buster) LOL

Great job Mr Pittaway we thank you for helping us too you deserve to get that one and more. Buck what was going on with your motor? I hope you have it back in for this week it is nice to have the 21 car there and your race team, the whole group of mods are so nice and congrats to Mr Cambell on his strong run too.

Congrats to the 137 team, that car looked like it was on a rail!

We'll be back down there this weekend, Im gunna give it another go. Hopefully with the gas cap on this time! And a cooler head if things go wrong for me this time..

Archived