[B]Swenson DQ'd[/B]

TOMS1

Swenson Stripped of I37 Win / Car Owner Penalized

Local Hot Shoe / Hired Gun Chris Swenson DQ'd following post race tech at I37 Friday night.

Jim "The Bull" Kennett in an effort to dodge the bounty placed on his horns hired local renowned hot shoe Chris Swenson to drive in his place friday night.

The driver switch went undetected until after he won the race.

Old Jim thought he was pretty smart until the car weighed in over 100lbs light.

Forgot to figure a car with that much bull removed is going to be light.

As a penalty The Bull will be required to remove his horns for the next race of the Texas Outlaw Modified Series.

Old Jim thought he was pretty smart until the car weighed in over 100lbs light.

Forgot to figure a car with that much bull removed is going to be light.

Yeah, Chris isn't the biggest kid on the block, but I am sure that they were figuring his big LEAD right foot would make up the difference in weight!

:P

It was great watching Chris race again. Have always liked watching him race.

Now if we could get him, Miklencak, Witt Jr, Elias Anderson, the Witeakers Elder and the Kid, the Egberts (pick one, there are a bunch of them, all good) all at I-37 racing each other every week, that would be one hell of a show.

Man I am getting chills just imaniging it. ;)

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

:D Now all of us know that this is not sooo. I was very sick [near death] with an undisclosed virus and Chris was kind enough to fulfill the taking of the checkered flag for me. After further checking of the scales it was revealed that an unknown person [or a competitor] had actually put a chicken wing bone between the plates of a scale pad and when we reweighed the car we were actually 25 LBS to the good.[Chris had left so I had to sit in the car for the reweighing] Thus the win stands and the horns will return on the 3rd of Setember for a rematch. It was also brought to my attention by the San Antonio PD Gang Unit that drivers in a maroon F250 and a white F250 were seen talking to a cook at a popular San Antonio restaurant where I ate lunch. They may have allegedly handed her a small vial of an unknown substance. At this time the Forensic Unit of I-37 Speedway is attempting to analyze my droppings to determine what kind on substance was planted in my chicken. THE BULL IS FLOWING :blink:

I have changed my eating habits and will no longer eat chicken before a race. I have also hired a taste tester to ensure that the scoundrels will not be able to take away my driving talent. AS a footnote I received a call from the SAPD and they have several suspects in the chicken doping case on 24HR surveillance. Also a good test of the evidence that I left at I37 will not be possible as someone on their forensic team misplaced the evidence. Hey guys that was not pepper you put on those burgers!!!!!!!! DA BULL :rolleyes:

Bull ! There is a rumor going around that a veterinary crew for Texas A & M will be at the track to dehorn your car the next race. I can't say who told me this but he was putting a check in the mail to someone at College Station. I saw the check and it was signed BY CAR # 1

Did anyone else experience overheating problems in that race?

I had an extreme overheating condition that was caused from my radiator being totally blocked with chicken feathers. The source of the feathers at this time is unknown.

I talked to another driver that had fuel problems caused by feathers in his fuel cell.

If anyone has any information that might lead to the arrest and conviction of the responsible party please contact the Pleasanton Police Dept.

Seems like we're sure having alot of barnyard related problems lately doesn't it?

Archived