Let's keep things polite and civil..

NickHolt

Racers and race fans have strong opinions. Nothing wrong with that. However, there are ways to express our opinions without being negative or combative.

Lately we have been seeing a few people going a bit too far in expressing themselves here at TSZ. As everyone knows, we try to keep things civil and polite here. This board is NOT the place to pick fights or accuse others of perceived dirty deeds.

Both Jason and I have made it clear that TSZ will not permit bashing or rude, agressive posts here. I don't care how old you are or how young you are. If you cannot post in a polite, respectful manner, I will be removing or editing your posts. And if it continues I will have Jason remove your posting privilages here.

The vast majority of people using TSZ have a good time here and have been very cooperative. To these good folks I say thanks. You have helped make TSZ the place to be if you're a Texas racer or Texas race fan.

Nick Holt

Nick,

I agree with everything that you have said. We are all very opinionated but the fact remains that we should all be held accountable for our actions on this site. It remains a public place and I think that some forget that.

This website has become the talk of the racing community. The site was gaining speed at the end of last season but when the site went down, people seemsed to lose interest. Not anymore!!! This site seems to grow by lenghts and bounds every day with each new member adding another dynamic to this site. I can honestly say that this is by far my favorite site on the net. Don't get my wrong I love Nascar racing and Jayski but they do not cover any of the people that I interact with every day. Nick and Jason, I hope the site continues to grow and expand with more place to post ideas and continue to be a great place for people to meet and talk about what is all dear to our hearts, The Great Sport that is Auto Racing!!! :D

Archived