Driver Needed For THR Safety Truck Friday Night

ToryC

Looking for a volunteer driver for the THR Safety Truck for this Friday night (June 1st) Test-N-Tune sessions as well as possible other Friday nights in Kyle, Texas.

All Friday positions are on a volunteer basis. We get together to coordinate and run the Test-N-Tune nights because we love stock car racing and enjoy helping out. It can be hot, it can sometimes be hard work. So, you should only volunteer if you love being around the races and helping your local track.

Requirements: Safety Truck driver must possess a current driver's license and obviously be a good driver with emphasis on safety. Must be available on Friday to be at the track by 3:30 PM and stay till at least 11:00.

Additional: It is preferred but not required that the Safety Truck driver have some kind of first responder training (EMT, Firefighter, CPR, Red Cross, etc.). There are others at the track with first responder training, but it is nice to have additional.

Duties: Checking the track for debris or other issues prior to race cars going on for testing. Coordinating the staging area and sending cars onto the track through continuous radio communication with the flag stand. Checking for debris or fluid spills when necessary. Assisting first responders in the event of a crash.

If you meet the requirements and are interested in volunteering, please email me directly at: torychristopher@gmail.com

You can send me a PM here as well. I just might be faster to respond to direct email.

We can also sometimes use additional Safety Truck crew (non-driver).

Thanks!

Archived