Ram 1500 A/C condenser fan motor

Mel

I have a condenser fan motor that is bad. After looking at it for an hour or so, how would you get the fan motor off without having to break into the refrigeration system? Is there a special tool to get the motor out?

Thanks, Mel

I have a condenser fan motor that is bad. After looking at it for an hour or so, how would you get the fan motor off without having to break into the refrigeration system? Is there a special tool to get the motor out?

Thanks, Mel

The only way to get to take the motor off is to remove the line and then pull the shroud with motor and fan

Thanks, Mel

The only way to get to take the motor off is to remove the line and then pull the shroud with motor and fan

Thanks for the tip. After studying it that is what it looked like to me. I thought I might ask anyway. Guess I'll have to break into the system after all.

Mel

Archived