Romco-gratitude

GUNAR

I will start it at friday practice, busting my A-- to get to the track for practice,Now I help San antonio Speedway Out with free Equipment rental, to fix stands score board anything that basically needs to be done and it is within my means I will do it. Well in a rush I bolted Out of my office friday to get to the track unaware that romco has rented the track for friday. I leave my wallet and check book at the office. When i get to the front gate I told the lady to get with mike or terry that i do a lot of free sh-- for the track so i asked if i could get to do the practice for free, keep in mind i was willing to pay but forgot my wallet. As I was scaling the car and after terry had been in an earlier confrontation with larry bendele he came over to my car and said before you leave I need a hundred dollars I said ok. Get it my truck to go out the first practice mr. oatman informed me i could not go out on to the track without paying the 100 dollars, now they are really insulting me, so scott jerkins thought it was chicken s--- he pulls out 100 dollars from his wallet and gives it to a romco official---for insurance purposes, I quess thats fine to but romco was willing to threaten my relationship with sas, over 100 dollars vs me giving away 1000s in rental equipment ok, now I would just like to know what i paid for that was so dam important that the would let me go on the track, . I got rubbed pretty wrong that night by romco, I just wish mike would go up on his lease with romco so he could give me money for equipment rental/ Me and mike get along well, but as for me I would go up on the lease if they did not want to pay go some were else, now thats a hard line but i was pissed, any comments ,Matthew Howell, PS It appears that i must redifine the nature of our association.

gunar,

i believe that your complaint should be with mr sepich.....as he is the contact that you seem to be doing all of your freebies for. I dont believe that mr barden or any of the romco people have reaped any of the benefits of your freebies that you have so graciously given to sas.

anyway i believe that if there is anybody that you need to get into their rear it might as well be mr sepich for not stepping up to the plate and offering to pay for your fees....

Rescue 745, It really is not about sas, it is about mr.barden telling me one thing and doing another, oh by the way there have been plenty of times i have sent a boomlift out to the track saturday morning when romco was there to fix the electronic score board. I have know terry for a long time, hell he worked for my father frank at sas for years as the competition director, I quess All I was trying to say is some people have tunnell vision, and some see the bigger picture. As for myself I Love the sport of racing,I Have helped sponsor many racecars, and i have helped both tracks, meaning thunderhill & sas. And I am currently working on some things to make racing more exicting, just sit back and wait. O ya by the way I am doing this for free to.

Archived