Who we gonna see

texana55

So, the 2012 Allgayer, Inc. Street Stock Shootout of South Texas is rolling into I-37 this Saturday night.

We know of the registrations already mailed in and updated on that thread under the Shootout tab. But that doesn't look like a huge group just yet. I suspect quite a few to register on the spot on Saturday night at I-37, just as we experienced at Race #1 last year at SOS.

I know we have Leland Waddell, Chris Shafer, and Tony Blankenship registering on Saturday night. I believe AJ Dancer said his son will be running now. But, everyone else give us a roll call so folks can start getting nervous about their competition.

How about AJ Wernette and Frank O. and other from I 37. How about David Bruns and Alan Kunkel and Kevin Wilms from SOS??? Who oh who else is headed in to run for a piece fo the series money and nightly cash prizes along with the increased purse at each track.

How bout it. Who's in for Race #1 of the 2012 Allgayer, Inc. Street Stock Shootout of South Texas?

Nick get ready,its a good show ,kinda like HOCKEY!!!Ha Ha Ha

There's a man who knows I'm a Yankee from Maine! We play hockey outside 8 months of the year and race cars during the three weeks of summer. LOL

Oh.. you mean this show might have a bit of contact like in hockey?

Nick

Archived