So..... Who we gonn have at I37

We know of the registrations already mailed in and updated on that thread. But that doesn't look like a huge group just yet. I suspect quite a few to register on the spot on Saturday night at I-37.

I know we have Leland Waddell, Chris Shafer, and Tony Blankenship registering on Saturday night. I believe AJ Dancer said his son will be running now. But, everyone else give us a roll call so folks can start getting nervous about their competition.

How about AJ Wernette and Frank O. How about David Bruns and Alan Kunkel and Kevin Wilms??? Who oh who else is headed in to run for a piece fo the series money and nightly cash prizes along with the increased purse at each track.

How bout it. Who's in for Race #1?

36 Street Stocks consisting of 34 men and 2 ladies. I will have to go back to my notes, but I think that is one better than the highest count last year. Sure enjoy having to do B Mains. I will type more in days to come, but all 36 of you were stars. Picked right up just as it left off last year at the same track with some awesome driving talent all night long. Feature had 2 wide all race long and a few times 3 wide in the turns. So many thoughts in my mind, but too tired right now. I do want to say that when Eric Knudson came over to us at the end of the night and complimented the racing talent, that was a perfect cap to the night. Thank you all. Enjoyed talking to all of you that we could and really enjoyed watching the racing.

All I can say is woow, alot of cars and racing action out the wazoo! I felt so much action going on around me and in the middle of it was incredible. Anyways it was nice to finally get out on a track this year and have some fun. I will take my 3rd place and charish it for now! Congradulations to everyone who kicked started the Shootout this year in fine fashion.

Archived