While I have a sec I want to thank

Before this weekend kicks off this years shootout. I personally want to thank alot of people while I have the chance. More importantly I want you all to know who behind the scenes is bringing this all together. This is our 3rd year and its bigger and better then season 1 and 2. We are slowing putting together a great team with people filling key positions for us. We have been patient for the right person different jobs. First and foremost all 5 tracks a big thankyou for working with the shootout, myself and monty. That has so far been the easiest part of the whole package and we thankyou again for hosting these 5 events.

My partner in crime that helps me, Monty Chamberlain, to be honest there is no shootout w/o Monty who not only is the shootout accountant but keeps everything organized. As equally important he keeps me grounded from too many of my crazy ideas. So thankyou Monty so very very much!

I want to give huge credit to Screen Pro Graphics. Anthony & Russell Gordon along with Richard, James and everyone at Screen Pro for helping us design and produce our 2012 Shootout Shirt that I am proud to say looks badass! They have put a large amount of time in assisting the series in many ways that is valuable to us and finally being great sponsor on top of it!

A pleasant surprise and one of the hardest workers we have, Jamie Brabson w JBHotshots. Jamie is our official Shootout Photographer but has stepped up hardcore in designing and building our first race program. Neither of us had a good idea what the hell we were doing nor how hard it would be but together we have assembled a race program I truely believe everyone will want and it will only get bigger with every issue. Thankyou Jamie!!!!

A nice addition to our team, Jeff Vazesky. Jeff will be our flagman he not only has alot of experience but has been flagging in some of our previous shootout races. Jeff is as good of a man as they come I look forward to everyone meeting him and enjoy having him lead us to the green flag.

We have brought in one of the areas bright young racers who has gained alot of respect from many people including us. GW Hessong who was originally signed up as a driver has unselfishly stepped out of the drivers seat and has stepped off into the technically rule enforcement area. GW has been brought in to see that no mixing of track rules are being done. We feel he is a great choice and are fortunate to have someone with his experience to be onboard for the shootout.

Lastly we have a long list of sponsors from few dollars to many dollars going toward the shootout championship points fund. Thankyou to Jeff Allgayer for jumping at the chance to be the shootout title sponsor. Our event sponsors will be recognized each race. Through our race shirts and race program we will be recognizing our shootout sponsors. Please take time to know who these sponsors are. They provide the funds needed for this total package we have brought everyone.

Personally as a driver I want to wish everyone good luck and hope your able to reach your shootout goals no matter what they may be. A championship, top 5 finishes, or simply qualifying for every event.

Now that the table has been set and everyone is coming to participate its still up to the drivers to put on the show, have a great attitude like we did last year, respect the track and its competitors. Rule #1 have fun, make it fun for yourself, friends and your competitors so we can continue to build the shootout.

Everything such as this has to have one brave soul willing to take the bull by the horns and get it launched. Stephan, that has been you. We are so fortunate to have tracks and sponsors for this who so willingly jump in. But in reality, it is you who is the work horse behind this whole thing and the one really pounding the pavement to make things happen. I may keep you grounded on some wild ideas, but at least you are out there thinking of things to create something special for racers and fans and you do it with no expected return on your time. And, anytime you put something like this together there are challenges and you will not always make 100% of the folks happy, but you've done a very good job on this concept in giving folks something they can make a decision about running in and I'd give you a 98 thus far on a scale of 1 to 100... :lol:

Archived