hope I can race there!

I sure hope I get a chance to race at your track. It really looks like it is turning out real nice. The catch is I race with DCRST and I do believe that if you talk to the head guys with our racing series, we would love to race out there. We put on a heck of a show and race dirt and asphault. Arden Vikre would be the guy to contact probably. Look us up at www.dcrst.com. I have a street stock/super stock car I want to take out there too. One way or another, hopefully both, Im getting on that track some how some way. Looking good fellas, keep it up! Danny Davis

Running a long track on dirt is totaly differnt than on asphalt. On dirt the dwarfs tend to flip alot easier. But with that said we plan on going to cotton bowl with our dwarf if they have any open play days. That is unless it sells first :D

Yep, I'll kep my finger crossed but if not, guess I'll have to wait for a play day also. I grew up racing my "yard kart" around my dads 1/8 mile dirt track so I love the dirt. I've decided to go ahead and travel to goliad and I-37 to race dirt. Man I can't wait to see how it's gonna be. Come on Cotton Bowl, give us a track to race at, you won't be sorry!

Archived