Late Models only 4 races left

Ok... I know there are some teams that have hard work ahead of them this week. However Just checking the pulse of the drivers and crews for this weekend.

Who's going to make the trip to THR this Saturday 8/21? If my memory is still working correctly the more cars that we have the More Laps you get. Nick or Kathy maybe you could remind me of the specifics... I think it was 10 cars get 35 laps.. not sure over that... Think it was 15 cars and 20 + get different lap counts.

if they dont do somthing with the red team they arent going to have any late models to race

the 28 when you get side ways let out of the gas if you would have you would have not totaled the 54 car!!!!!! after the races they openend the gates to let us in the pits and i talked to the 54 car (todd i think) he said it was totaled way to go

the 03 was 2 or 3 laps down and cars on the lead lap where behined him the 4 car got under him and he chopped him off causing the hood and fender to fly off the 4 car. why would he even hold up the 4 car when he was 2or3 laps down????????

THR HAS TO DO SOMTHING WITH THOSE CARS

thanks steve

Archived