Want to recognize the guys that work the track. It was obviously a bad fast smooth track last night and hats off because I know most of the area guys like it that way. I look fwd to the next dry track because I think the fans would be treated to alot of side by side action in many of the classes with so much good talent. Using 100% of your horsepower is never a good deal but it most definetely shows who is making the power and who isnt. Nice to see a good car count in most classes as well. Finally I want to recognize most of the drivers that took time to chat last night after the races instead of being confrontation most were very respectful and courteous. I could not help but see how competitive you guys are and my hats off to you. I also want to thank Keith and techman for being available as well. We respect the drivers that want to win and get faster each week and again if our team can provide help in any way we are happy and would look fwd to the opportunity. We have had alot of help from faster teams over the years and still do so we would like any chance to pass it down and make for better racing.

Want to recognize the guys that work the track. It was obviously a bad fast smooth track last night and hats off because I know most of the area guys like it that way. I look fwd to the next dry track because I think the fans would be treated to alot of side by side action in many of the classes with so much good talent. Using 100% of your horsepower is never a good deal but it most definetely shows who is making the power and who isnt. Nice to see a good car count in most classes as well. Finally I want to recognize most of the drivers that took time to chat last night after the races instead of being confrontation most were very respectful and courteous. I could not help but see how competitive you guys are and my hats off to you. I also want to thank Keith and techman for being available as well. We respect the drivers that want to win and get faster each week and again if our team can provide help in any way we are happy and would look fwd to the opportunity. We have had alot of help from faster teams over the years and still do so we would like any chance to pass it down and make for better racing.

well, i really hate to catch your nutts in a bear trap but if you want a dry slick track then stay at pleasanton's track this track is tacky and y'all know that, it sure has been peaceful for the past year not having y'all on here telling us how the track should be prep'd for one out of town car and besides i think that if you keep running this track then y'all should start running our rules 'cause the other cars stayed together and then there y'all were gone so playing fair here we are back to the tech part. Oh ya, by the way, pretty sure in our class we were three wide in the turns try that on a slick #$# track and its not all bout power, you still got to know how to drive. So if y'all keep coming then keep your two cents to yourself about the track. If this is your kind of thank you, then maybe just say it and not write a book on what you think BECAUSE I DONT CARE......

Alan dont act like that bro I liked the track. Obviously our car did too. If you want us to run by "your" rules then its going to be worst. Why you are assuming we have something on our car that the others dont is only because you havent come and looked at it. Your more then welcome to come tech it if you want. My suggestion about having a little dryer track only helps keep more drivers competitive and finishing races. Not all cars can run 20 laps with a toggle switch for a gas peddle without blowing up. Watching the good running cars take off and hide is actually boring racing to me and we were one of them. Only been there twice but I have witnessed some good motors blow, driveshifts twisted apart and clutches scattering and its no secret when your are watching the races how hard the cars are racing. Man I am actually impressed because I thought even more would have had issues. The track was awesome, it really was but there is a thing called too awesome believe it or not. I just hope by mid year half the cars are not parked with blown engines. But neither here nor there that was one smooth track without a doubt and thats your doing.

Dang Youngblood! Sorry to hear about your mechanical issues. Hope to see you back out soon.

The track was the best yet! Alan, yall are doing a fantastic job and i appreciate the hard work you guys put into the track.

All around, good job SOS! The facility had a good car count and good crowd! Keep it up

I don't see where Danielson was bashing.. He said he likes a dry track but the area drivers like it tacky which means he understands why the track is like that... SOS track conditions is better than ever so keep up the good work.. I have heard nothing but positive feed back and positive criticism!

Dang Youngblood! Sorry to hear about your mechanical issues. Hope to see you back out soon.

The track was the best yet! Alan, yall are doing a fantastic job and i appreciate the hard work you guys put into the track.

All around, good job SOS! The facility had a good car count and good crowd! Keep it up

Thank you

some people cant drive a dryslick track eric !!!!! thats why they love a horsepower track when its hammerd down !!! take them to any other track and see if they finish upfront ? track was smooth and got alittle slick for us 'was just gettin great by the end of our feature !! had a great time and good job everybody AT THE TRACK OWNERS AND WORKERS !!!!! P.S DANIELSON SEE TRY TO SAY SOMETHIN AND GET CHEWED OUT EVERYTIME LMAO !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I usually hate running last but I'm beginning to like it cause that's when the track will be the driest. Sure like the way the track was coming around towards the end! And you can defiantly tell who the hammer down track guys are... Track goes black and they go to the back!!

I usually hate running last but I'm beginning to like it cause that's when the track will be the driest. Sure like the way the track was coming around towards the end! And you can defiantly tell who the hammer down track guys are... Track goes black and they go to the back!!

Hey now...your not talking about me are you...lol...still trying to fix last years problems from wreck....and then what do you know...when running last all by myself someone always finds you...Just trying to hold my line b/c i knew leader was coming around and get smashed from behind and then does it again on the restart....all i know is that it was a rookie driver and I was in last place and still hits you....these kids come out here and run with their parents money and dont understand that you dont use others cars to make you car turn....anyways....another great showing from the limited mods...and 15+cars again....keep it up guys...

some people cant drive a dryslick track eric !!!!! thats why they love a horsepower track when its hammerd down !!! take them to any other track and see if they finish upfront ? track was smooth and got alittle slick for us 'was just gettin great by the end of our feature !! had a great time and good job everybody AT THE TRACK OWNERS AND WORKERS !!!!! P.S DANIELSON SEE TRY TO SAY SOMETHIN AND GET CHEWED OUT EVERYTIME LMAO !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

if it was great why didnt you win ??? haaaaaaaa! that loudin put on a clinic w that express!

Hey what can I say with my 28 years of driving I have learned a thing or two but keeping my suggestions to myself, I havent mastered that one yet!

if it was great why didnt you win ??? haaaaaaaa! that loudin put on a clinic w that express!

Your on my poo-poo list right now for standing me up at the Midnight Rodeo on Friday. ughh... Danielsen, can you dance?

I am just glad you all are talking about something. Anything. I was wondering if everyone had gone to sleep at that place.

Your on my poo-poo list right now for standing me up at the Midnight Rodeo on Friday. ughh... Danielsen, can you dance?

I am just glad you all are talking about something. Anything. I was wondering if everyone had gone to sleep at that place.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Hey now...your not talking about me are you...lol...still trying to fix last years problems from wreck....and then what do you know...when running last all by myself someone always finds you...Just trying to hold my line b/c i knew leader was coming around and get smashed from behind and then does it again on the restart....all i know is that it was a rookie driver and I was in last place and still hits you....these kids come out here and run with their parents money and dont understand that you dont use others cars to make you car turn....anyways....another great showing from the limited mods...and 15+cars again....keep it up guys...

Just sayin if you can drive a dry track you can drive any track!

Yeap plus you just sponsored yourself more then you will ever know with the pressure it takes off your motor and driveline. True talent is setting up a car for traction when track conditions change and then you must adapt/overcome as a driver as well and to be honest most local races are not dry slick but you can bet every big race that has a pit full of cars and big money up for grabs will be dry no matter what.

Archived