cotton bowl speedway

waddy

Me and gary went out to cotton bowl sunday, and,i,ve got to say this is going to be one hell of a race track, they have the track totally laid out with 12 inches of top layer red clay, all the way around the straight a ways are banked and the turns are have huge banking, it is 75 feet all the way around the track, you could run a race on the track right now, the tech pad is 90 percent done it is covered three bays all concreate, the stands are all the way down the front streach, already putting them in,lhe lighting is going to be 4 towers facing the track fron the grandstands, two towers in each turn, and two in the middle of the infield, with four on the back streach. four through the pits area, with lited parking, this is going to be as good a dirt track, as any in the nation, fron what i see, don,t take my word for it ride out to paige and see for your self,four wide all the way around, with room to make a mistake, big shows in the planning, this ain,t no smoke

Please use periods in your sentences. They look like little dots.

dont get mad....to be honest...I went and looked for myself...but had to re-read your post 3 times to understand what you said.

The track does look like it will be nice....would be better if someone would take a bulldozer and flatten out the turns...I have been watching some races from up north....and I am ready to run a flat track....looks way better than the super high banks around here....but...I will run there either way...lol AJ (not grammaticly correct either.)

Archived