Stolen Truck and Trailer?

racin4fun

Look on page 8 TSZ and it is posted 4 down from top.

Lloyd

There has been a rash of trailers being stolenmine was stolen in late june and i understand there were two more in the San Antonio area all belonging to racers

wow not good. I just kind of remember a picture of a older model 4 door Chevy that was on one of the message boards a while back and I seen a truck that looks like it, I think. I don't remember exsactly what the stolen truck looks like. I may be way off but I hate to not find out for sure.

racin4fun,

The truck was recovered, the trailer and other stuff hasn't been.

Link to thread on WhoWon

But on behalf of all racers everywhere, thanks for your concern. WE, the racing community, have the power to put a stop to alot of the stealing. Don't by parts if you have any suspicion about them. Contact the police if the deal is just to good to be true.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

Working in Law enforcement I can tell you first hand that Lo-Jack does work and work very well. The cost is not very much considering the total cost that is involved in racing. I think it cost around $500 or so. I think it is just the up front cost that you have to pay. Not sure if you have to pay a monthly cost or not. Stone's trailers is the place that I know that will install them so if you have any questions I am sure that they can answer them.

website- www.lojack.com- they have alot of info and dealer locations in your area-my truck has the onstar system and it works great-its like big brother is watching you-it knows where my truck is at all times-

That is so sad the crap ya have to do to keep what is yours.

Well I am glad to hear they got the truck back, but I am sure they would have rather got the rest back.

Thanks for letting me know.

Archived