Some updates for the "ROYAL PURPLE" NASKART Pro Racing Serie

Now that we had a month off and resume racing this weekend at Thunderhill Raceway, just want to remind everyone of a couple of things.

Anyone going out on the track on raceday will always need to have their transponders on. If you don't have a transponder for practices or the Main, you will black flagged and asked to come off the track.

The meet and greet is MANDATORY for all drivers to be out on the track with your kart. Several people have not been going out for the meet and greets. For now on, anyone not going out for the meet and greets for any mechanical reason will be be automatically sent to the rear of the grid. If you are blatantly missing the meet and greet, will you will be docked 1 championship point. ALL DRIVERS NEED TO BE OUT FOR THE MEET AND GREET. Every driver needs to be out there to promote themselves, the series and the racetrack.

We will be swtiching up how the bonus point will be awarded at tracks that do not have heat races or qualifying. We will switch between, (1) Who leads the most laps at the line according to MyLaps, (2) Fastest time in a single or particular practice according to timesheets, and (3) Fastest time in combined practices according to time sheets. I will always post which it will be a few days before the race as I always have. Hopeully this will reduce the rough driving on all the restarts of people trying to get to the front as fast as possible, driving thru other racers.

And last, That there is no passing before the start/finish line on any start or restart. You can pass to the outside on a start or restart if you are on the outside line.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

thanks

Mike Steinman

"ROYAL PURPLE" NASKART Pro Racing Series

512-496-4371

Archived