Bradley Reithmeyer Pre-Race Report

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

August 12, 2004

Bradley Reithmeyer Pre-Race Report

Bradley Reithmeyer – Hutto, TX (ROMCO Car #49)

What: ROMCO race at Houston Motorsports Park (HMP)

When: Saturday, August 14, 2004

Bradley at SAS: First race of the 2004 season

Last race: Bradley finished 2nd at HMP on July 31, 2004

Bradley in ROMCO: First in current ROMCO points standings with 636 total points; leads Brandon Bendele (516), Kent Baltzell (513), Tuffy Hudson (507) and Tommy Grimes and Greg Davidson (471 each).

Bradley on the web: Bradley’s new web site is online at www.br49.com

Bradley Reithmeyer: 2004 season in ROMCO

7 starts

1 win

5 Top-5 finishes

7 Top-10 finishes

Bradley on last race, a second-place finish at HMP: “Started on the pole, but I knew there were some cars faster than mine. Greg Davidson was quick, but he ran into some trouble early on. We knew that Michael Crofford had a faster car than we did so we were happy to finish second. He passed us around Lap 39 and we knew we were in trouble with him. ”

Bradley on racing at SAS: “It’s going to be tough to beat Brandon (Bendele) on his home track. He’s got to have an ‘off’ night and we’ve got to have an ‘awesome’ night. I think Greg Davidson will do well there, too, because he’s always one of the fastest cars on that track. It’s definitely a two-groove track and you can pass either on the inside or the outside. Drafting is good there, too. It’s one of two tracks in Texas (Texas Motor Speedway being the other one) where horsepower is adamant to winning. Your horsepower, or lack of it, shows up on SAS.”

Bradley on 2004 season so far: “We can’t ask for a better season than the one we’ve had so far. Our crew has worked hard for everything we’ve accomplished this season, and I’m very proud of the support we’ve received. We’ve worked hard, too, in the fact we’ve never really showed up to a track and felt like we were in a good groove; we’ve had to work hard in practice to dial the car in to the track. We’ve also been lucky, in that we’ve been in the right place (on the race track) at the right time. Knock on wood, we’ve had things fall our way so far on the race track. Obviously, we’re very happy with the results.”

#49 Team Sponsors: ACPConsulting.com; Van’s Auto Parts; Reithmeyer’s Automotive

#49 Team Crew chief: Keith Reithmeyer (father)

#49 Crew at HMP: Mark Ivicic, Scotty Hamrick, Travis Mosley, Randy Schoener

I'd make sure my "professional promoter" knows where I'm racing before he releases any more announcements.

Simple mistake, TxRaceFan..

As the rest of the release says, the race is at SAS...thanks for catching it.. :D

Archived