Roll Call SOS!

Name, #, and classification.....Let's hear it....who's coming...lets put some people back in the stands for opening night.....Have seen a lot of old faces..sure is nice to see those cars back last weekend at practice night...even a few trucks...hope to see everyone there....Sure would be nice to see a lot of those late models lined up next to each other like to good ole days....

Name, #, and classification.....Let's hear it....who's coming...lets put some people back in the stands for opening night.....Have seen a lot of old faces..sure is nice to see those cars back last weekend at practice night...even a few trucks...hope to see everyone there....Sure would be nice to see a lot of those late models lined up next to each other like to good ole days....

I remeber back in the day when we went to see Arron the stands were so packed you couldnt find a place to sit. I have a feeling those days are coming back. Good Luck to all!!! And to all my friends who take a BBQ pit let me know so i can visit you!

Late Model #93 will be there! along with the wing cart.

12 Late Model loaded and ready

Archived