New Track Folders

HOUSTONLM04

Nick & Jason,

I see you have added several new folders that are track specific. Then I see several track specific discussions here... Shouldn’t these threads have been started under or moved to the appropriate folder (i.e. THR, CCMS, SAS, etc.).

If I’m off base perhaps you can enlighten me and explain what they are for.

Thanks.

I kinda agre, but there is one thing I'd like to point out about having all theses different folders for different tracks. By seperating forum topics by types i.e. classified grease monkey, general, etc. rather than tracks, I think you have promoted a lot of interaction between drivers and fans from various tracks. I think it creates oppurtunities for several things

1. Getting to know each other

2. Letting tracks see what the drivers & fans from other expect, want, from their track (what has worked, what hasn't

3. Letting fans and drivers see what other tracks expect, what works, what doesn't

4. Creates a larger wider spread fan base with potential for for better sponsorship

5. Makes for a more united racing community.

Regarding #4. Think about it, without this site, how many people from San Antonio would have ever heard of Jay Simon, Matt Hodge, the Carlucci's, etc.

How many of you from Austin or Corpus would have known that Alamo Body and Paint is a great corporate citizen involved in community outreach. I know that I would not have had the knowledge and conduit to reach Tom Harwell from the Allison Series for the project I'm working on.

Johnny

how many people from San Antonio would have ever heard of Jay Simon, Matt Hodge, the Carlucci's, etc.

And that's a good thing?!?! hahaha...lol...I agree with your points completely...however, you seemed to have overlooked Ms. Trouble & Jamie...I hope it wasn't intentional...it wouldn't be nearly as fun without them...

Well I just figured that since you never see them in the same place they were really just alter-egos of Jason. i.e. this weekend Jason said he "saw" Trouble, but she "said" he didn't come by. ;) He just uses the aliases to create controversy and drive up the hit counter. :o

Archived