hobby stock race 8-7-04

hoosier1

Well, just one of those things, once again the 37 hs car had a hard time staying out of people. It seems things are alittle out of hand and why it is still allowed, nobody knows. Better luck next week guys.

Allowed?

The #37 was blackflagged for that hit. DQ'd for the entire night - no points, no money. That amounts to a one race suspension.

Race officials do not drive the cars. Drivers drive the cars. We do what we can to enforce the rules as written, but after that it's pretty much up to each driver as to how he or she will respond while they are racing.

Nick Holt

How do you know that he hasnt learned anything? Do you even talk to him? Are you friends with him?

Last time I checked you were friends with his sister in law, not him.

If you read the post again that Nick put you would see how it equals one night suspension.....he gets nothing for it. He may have raced the heat race but because of his actions during the feature he got DQ'd..meaning he gets nothing.......like he didnt even race!!!!!!

Maybe this “Black Flag” DQ will serve as a reminder to all. You are ALL out there to have FUN :) and win. Not to be malicious or harmful to other drivers. Spectators like a good show, but you guys can do that and still have respect for one another and not cause injury to fellow drivers or there cars. Looking forward to RACING at THR next week. Accidents happen but let’s not cause them. :ph34r:

Sharon

Here i go again, lets get something straight, no one has mentioned the fact that some of us are serious about our racing. Thats why we are there every weekend and trying our best. Most of us are in a points race and not an ass kicking race or a take u out race. If you feel like taking some one out , hell take me. McDonalds has 50 pc nuggets now and i aint to proud to have another guy buy me dinner. I still havent scored the 42s so maybe i could score a 50 pc. :D .Personally i think nick should be in the highest room at the track so he can see the whole track. Maybe its a shortage on staff , mirror driving is easy to see from the top , not from turn 3. most of it is done on the straights and im sure its impossible to watch for this every lap when you are fearing for your life. In closing lots of racers who had junk set -ups in the beginning are getting a handle on things finally , its almost the end of the season now so it is stupid to wreck a good set-up or someone elses. Long horn is gone and the attitudes from there need to be gone as well. Respect the drivers who are in the points chase and keep the stupid sh#% in the back or better yet at home where it belongs! :angry: .

NOW i feel better , any takers on the 50 pc? Hey nick , if you must stay on the ground maybe we can get you a hard hat and an orange vest. :D .My birthday is comming up and all i really want is nuggets and a speaker in the pits. Hell it worked once this year maybe it can work again. If nothing else move the one that works up on a pole . I dont think thats a lot to ask . If the speaker is out of the question then how about some french fries. :D . Whoa my soap box just broke a support member, Maybe terry can put it on the frame machine for me. Gotta limp on now so you guys and gals can get ready for tomorrow. let er rip tater chip. Damn im hungry again.

HeY SIT DOWN WALDO , i dont recall your name in this discussion, oh yeah nobody knows your name. My opinion was not directed to any person or even a certain class , just racers in general , so simmer down ,if you thought i was referring to j & t , i wasnt. Hell what happened between them each time has moved me up a few spots . :P . We have little problems in each class and im sure there will always be. Now if you think im crying about the speaker deal , well wrong again. Crying about something and starting to get pissed about something are 2 different things. Yes i think its pitifull that we all ,maybe even you (if you even race at the track) pay out thousands a season on tires ,repairs and entry fees and we cant even get 1 stupid speaker working! :angry: My team mates and i have missed several hot lap sessions due to this . David tries to make his way around tell everyone which he shouldnt have to do. Mr jay dont quit now , You know if you need help the Tbs team is here. :D

I will not be back for a few weeks. After saturday night and the hell that I have had this year I am taking a break.

I hope you make it back next week. I might even remember the plates and forks. Good Luck getting it back together.

Sharon :wub:

Archived