I-37 RACEWAY OPENING NIGHT

i37DirtTrackMama

I-37 Raceway, Pleasanton, TX will have their season opening race on Saturday, March 17 with all of the regular classes running along with a new class called the Enduro class. All rules are posted on our website of i37raceway.com if questions on the class rules.

Lots of things are planned for the track along with our regular racing schedule this year. We are also having the VDTRA Flat Track Racing Series ;which is a motorcycle racing series; race at our track on April 21. If you are a motorcycle fan, this is a great way to watch them race; racers will be coming from all over Texas as well as Oklahoma. There is also a County Western music concert in the planning stages at the track for July 14; details and bands to follow. So, as you can see, it is going to be an exciting 2012 for I-37 Raceway.

We will be having a Test and Tune on Friday evening, March 16 from 5:00 – 10:00. Pit admission is $25.00 for car and driver and $10.00 for pit passes for the Test and Tune. Camping in the pits is permitted. The fan stands are open at no charge to the fans wanting to get an early start on this racing weekend. Racing on Saturday night starts at 7:00 with opening ceremonies. Fan gates open at 5:00 so you will have time to come and get your Charlie Burger along with all the extras and the beer will be cold. Grab the kids and your friends and come on out to I-37 Raceway for a fun evening of excitement.

Thanks for everyones support

:) I would try to get to the track earlier Saturday if you haven't registered your car or paid for your parking. It takes time to get the paper work done and the minor releases completed. You can also get your paper work completed Friday at the test & tune. Help the staff out. Thanks.

Archived