Tire Information

RETIRED FAN

Following is a explaination of how I will be operating the tires this year.

As usual, I will maintain an ample supply of Hoosier 500 IMCA tires on a regular basis. I will also maintain a good selection of Hoosier G-60 Large/Small for Mods,SS, & Pures. KK-704s will also be stocked on a limited basis, however it is wise to order them ahead of time to insure I have what you need when you need it.

As for the LLM's, I will be stocking a small selection of D-28s & Dirt Bozz 305s & 285s, however with the increase in the car count, there might be a short supply issue from time to time. Hoosier Southwest does not keep a large supply of these tires on hand due to the limited # of tracks that run these large tires.

I also plan to have a small supply of P275 & P165 if you will order them a week ahead. I order once a week & get my tires on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you purchase from my regular inventory, you never pay extra freight.

I also will have a selection of all of these tires at the track every week, however if you know that you will need tires, please give me a call during the week so I can set your needs aside & insure that I have a supply for everyone at the track. As you can see by the number of different tires that I have to bring to the track, that space is a real issue. I ask that everone please keep me advised of you needs & don't wait until the last minute.

It's great to start another new year, & I look forward to seeing all of you again.

Thanks.

Gary Swenson 210 3784848

Archived