Cropper Project

Rookie49

Well, I finally have an update.

The plans were completed by RVK & Associates Architects and Lunde-Franke Engineering today.

I will pick them up on Monday.

Alamo Body and Paint-Jamie Fuller-#43 TSRS

Direct-Flo Heating and Air -Tom Harwell #14 Allison Legacys

M-G Building Materials-Tommy Grotheus(sp) #11 ROMCO

JCI-Frank Johnson-#16 SAS Sportsman

along with several others will be getting a copy of the plans next week.

Others who have offered help from the racing community are:

Debbie Williams- SAS Marketing General, "anything I can do"

Kelly Earnhardt- SAS "Women on Wheels"painting help and General

Rodney Rodriguez- SAS #22 Sportsman Countertops (Sorry Outlaw, I don't know your company)

Marcus Bellino- #20 SAS Sportsman "Badly needed tree trimming"

Cindy Oates- Mother of Justin #0 Sportsman and wife of Jason "Trailers from Affordable and Howell (sp) Crane

Ken and Missy Jones- #10 Roadrunner and Women on Wheels Carpentry

Joe Aramendia- #50 Plumbing Fixtures

Matt Howell-ARTS #23 ARTS Action Rentals Equipment

Jean Nesser-SAS- "TAZ 69"

Jay Simon- THR #74 Hobby Stock(?) Carpentry and labor

Chuck Licata-THR Announcer (Jack of Many Trades) "anything I can do"

Kathy-THR Scorer I believe

I would like to thank SAS for making this project an important part of their intermission last Saturday. We received several offers of help from that. Also the input from THR has been greatly appreciated and somewhat pleasantly surprising(Because of location, not surprised at the people ;) )

There are others who have offered assistance from the construction Industry in San Antonio. Texas Star Concrete, AdLite Electric, CWS Properties, and many other private individuals.

We still have some needs but we've got enough to get started. We hope to apply for the building permit next week and have a groundbreaking within 2 weeks and have her in the house by Oktoberfast and Stock Car Spectacular. We would love to have media coverage for the events, which we have been assured of by the local news outlets.

If you have anything to offer, please do. You can contact me at JMaCK-Inc@satx.rr.com or PM me here.

If your name is on this list, please e-mail me so I can have your e-mail address.

Thanks again, keep giving, keep praying, and God Bless you all.

Johnny Sutton

Archived