CONGRATULATIONS to Jason Marshall #1 on the first win of 2012!

It was a fun race up front for the leaders with lots of action and few tough bumps. But Jason Marshall came thru at the end for the win at Thunderhill Raceway on Saturday Night! Congrats Jason on a great start to defending your 2011 Championship in your #1 Affordable Kart!

#10 Garner A/C's Reagan Garner finished 2nd with Mike Steinman#16 in his ROYAL PURPLE Kart right on his heels for 3rd!

Cade Terry in his first "ROYAL PURPLE" NASKART Pro Racing Series start ever finished 4th!! Great job Cade! Look out for this kid...he is focused on his racing and seems that he will soon be a front runner!!

Kaleb Kreis had a fast kart and was mixing it up in the front until motor gremlins got him late in the race relegating him back to 5th. But still got good points!

#3 Jim Kitikos had a good first outing in his new Pro Kart Distributors kart finishing in 6th place.

And it is official....I do NOT have any racing stripes on the inside of my driving suit from my off road experience coming out of 3 into 4. But, boy was it a wild ride!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived