Tire Orders

With the season less than 2 weeks away, its time to put in a tire order for anyone who needs tires.

The tires that are legal again are the MAXXIS HG3 Blue and the MAXXIS SLR Green Tires.

Since the MAXXIS Tires in general are so equal in size from production., and the blues being a taller tire, with the Greens it allows for more rollout from roght to left. The Blues are usually about 34-1/2" to 35" circumference while the greens are about 34" to 34-1/2" circumference. The Greens like a little less pressure but last like the blues do. Their sidewalls are very comparable to each other with the Blues being just a little stiffer. The Greens last like the Blues do as well, and being on the left side will wear less in general.

I did over a 100 laps in testing with the Greens on February 5th and the tires have worn very well.

So, once again anyone needing tires for the first race contact me and let me know...and get your money to me asap so that you can have them in time for the first race. Both tires are the same price as last year with shipping.

Mike Steinman

512-496-4371

I will order them Thursday or Friday at the latest to have them here in time.

Archived