Red Bull Drivers

Randy5249

Just talked to my Dad in Boston with my Brother he said all 3 of them are running real close to the same times and there all doin pretty well. He didnt know how they did overall though. He was half asleep when I talked to him maybe someone else has talked to one of the Hull brothers and can tell us more. Good Luck Again Guys

i talked with kevin a while ago things are looking good in Boston, Kevin is the fastest amongst all Texas driver and 10th overall out of just over 100 drivers. He was a lil busy so i didnt get many details he didnt say anything about the hull bros. but when i hear ill tell you what i know.

J.C

the hull brother called me today and they have made it to the next day through there heats

It sounds like kevin was taken out in is heat and did not transfer to tommorows heats.. I think they have a wild card group of about 12 who will make it to next day not sure hopefully kevin can get a lucky dog pass..

again good luck to jeff and jacob hull for the next round

All three made it to tomarrows races. Kevin was taken out in his heat races and still posted the 10th fastest time today. He said the Hull bros transfered to tomarrow's races throught the heats and kevin is going as a wild card.

J.C

bad news from boston tj hull got wreked in the semi finals, jeff hull made it to the finals had to start 13th or 14th, but had a slug of a kart fell to rear of field on start but drove back up to 10th kart was running very bad.... only 6 drivers out of the 120 some odd kids there tranfers to the next event. none of our guys had the luck but all had the skills too bad these guys dont have real rides or the proper funding it takes to race cause all three have what it takes...

Archived