What is the latest

supertx

Brenda Did take some pics...will post whenever she can..... What She saw was, a drainage system has been installed....the track was a little closer to being roughed in, and a built up area we presume is the base for the stands....

I wish more was done....but having worked on race cars for 20 years...I know from experiance 2 months worth of work for me can look like I have not done anything to someone else....

SO....I am not ruling out what Steven says.... now we just need it to stop raining....

Brenda Did take some pics...will post whenever she can..... What She saw was, a drainage system has been installed....the track was a little closer to being roughed in, and a built up area we presume is the base for the stands....

I wish more was done....but having worked on race cars for 20 years...I know from experiance 2 months worth of work for me can look like I have not done anything to someone else....

SO....I am not ruling out what Steven says.... now we just need it to stop raining....

I also know from experance what it takes to get a track open. Can't see this one opening this year, HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!

Not sure if you stopped at the right place or not.. I was there a few weeks ago and there was alot more done than that. The whole track was staked out and there had been plenty of dirtwork done. You could see the whole track. One turn was pretty much done except for the banking. Looks like they are on schedule to me.

needing an up date on the track

Over 900 ft of track drain pipe installed and completed. The pad dirt work for grandstands is complete & getting ready to do peers for stands. The Track dirt work only likes a few more days and then wall construction will begin. Only lost a few days due to weather, so we are still on schedule.

Way cool.Please don't think what I'm getting ready to ask is nick picking you but I have been doing this for many years.I notice a lot of rock in the dirt are you bring new dirt in or how are you getting all the rock out.Thanks for all your hard work and money that you are putting in to the track lets sling some mud

Way cool.Please don't think what I'm getting ready to ask is nick picking you but I have been doing this for many years.I notice a lot of rock in the dirt are you bring new dirt in or how are you getting all the rock out.Thanks for all your hard work and money that you are putting in to the track lets sling some mud

What you see is the base, we were able to hit yellow clay at about 10' which is what we will be putting for the race surface. Since the pictures that Brenda posted we have already almost completed turns 1&2 with the yellow clay. Supposed to rain all week so maybe next week we can finish the other turns.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived