Roll Call for the 2012 ROYAL PURPLE NASKART Pro Racing Series

Like to have everyone who is committing to the full 2012 season get in touch with me by January28th. That way I can make sure that all racers have their ROYAL PURPLE products for the SEASON. Also want to make sure I have everyones number that they are running for 2012.

#16 - Mike Steinman

Call me or post here and let me know.

Thanks

Mike Steinman

ROYAL PURPLE NASKART Pro Racing Series

512-496-4371

Also, the schedule will be posted Hopefully on Friday, January 20th. 18 races confirmed, 2 waiting on confirmation. Making a 20 race season with 4 drops. Will update more later.

Hey, i saw your post that Smitty Built Racing is looking for a driver. I am very interested in running with the Pro Kart series. I have run league on Thursdays at Thunderhill and would like to make the move up. I will also be running a Chonda kart at GCKC in Katy full time this year. I have been karting since 2008 and have been competing at the National level in Indoor since December 2009. If you still have a spot available, please let me know. I can send you a more detailed summary of my experience and past results. You can also reach me at 402-677-4465. Thanks

Tony Severson

Exit Wound Racing

Hey, i saw your post that Smitty Built Racing is looking for a driver. I am very interested in running with the Pro Kart series. I have run league on Thursdays at Thunderhill and would like to make the move up. I will also be running a Chonda kart at GCKC in Katy full time this year. I have been karting since 2008 and have been competing at the National level in Indoor since December 2009. If you still have a spot available, please let me know. I can send you a more detailed summary of my experience and past results. You can also reach me at 402-677-4465. Thanks

Tony Severson

Exit Wound Racing

Sorry but the position has been filled.

Chris Terry will be driving for Smitty Built Racing in 2012.

Chris has been a Pro Kart driver for 6 years and we are excited to have Cris on board to chalange for the Royal Purple series championship.

Should be an exciting year.

Smitty

Smitty Built Racing

Archived