New Mini Mod class

RobbinsSr

http://cottonbowlspeedway.com/track-rules/...ified-Rules.pdf

The first thing it says in the rules is that ya'll are looking for feed back about this class.

So here is my 2 cents.

I heard this car is intended for the kids ages 10 to 15. If this is the case it is way to much motor for that age group. If its intended for adults like I saw on the manufatures website, Why not just bring in another class thats already in the area, Like the Dwarf cars or RWD mini stocks? I just dont really see the point in bringing in another type of car into the area.

I'm not trying to be negative, just trying to be helpful by giving feedback like you asked.

http://cottonbowlspeedway.com/track-rules/...ified-Rules.pdf

The first thing it says in the rules is that ya'll are looking for feed back about this class.

So here is my 2 cents.

I heard this car is intended for the kids ages 10 to 15. If this is the case it is way to much motor for that age group. If its intended for adults like I saw on the manufatures website, Why not just bring in another class thats already in the area, Like the Dwarf cars or RWD mini stocks? I just dont really see the point in bringing in another type of car into the area.

I'm not trying to be negative, just trying to be helpful by giving feedback like you asked.

I think the manufacturer makes a Adult & Junior Car. The junior I believe uses a rev limiter. I think the idea is not to just add another class like the Mini Stocks or Dwarf cars but to add a class for younger drivers ages 10-15 years old. They will also be racing on a 1/8 mile flat track in the center of Cotton Bowl Speedway, how fast could they go?

from a parent whose kids raced at that age....I wouldnt even consider a class that cost 7500$ just to start.....if you really just want a class for kids...1/4 midgets would seem a better idea....I bet you can spend that much on them....but can also buy a much cheaper used one also....just my 2cents AJ

• 1 month later...

Archived