Kurt Busch to RPM ?

lenny66

From Sirius Speedway.com : Kurt Busch may return to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in a quality ride, after all. Sirius XM NASCAR Radio???s Sirius Speedway with Dave Moody has learned that in an effort to retain sponsor Best Buy, Richard Petty Motorsports has proposed replacing AJ Allmendinger as driver of the legendary No. 43 Ford with Busch. ... ???I would mortgage my house to make Kurt a part of this team,??? said RPM COO Robbie Loomis. ???We value what he has done on the racetrack. He has won a [sprint Cup] championship and worked for a first-class operation like Penske Racing. Guys like that don't come along every day.

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/...I#ixzz1hBEie8GP

i personally think A.J. is one of the best drivers out there right now....i think they are making a big mistake. but, that just means (hopefully) A.J. gets on with a better team.

Lenny's information was originally posted on Jayski December 14th.

Since then, Best Buy has signed with Roush as primary on Kenseth for 9 races, Edwards for 2, and season long associate on both.

The 43 team currently has no primary sponsor, and the latest scenario has Ragan at Petty with Allmendinger going to the Penske 22.

Since then, Best Buy has signed with Roush as primary on Kenseth for 9 races, Edwards for 2, and season long associate on both.

The 43 team currently has no primary sponsor, and the latest scenario has Ragan at Petty with Allmendinger going to the Penske 22.

...but RPM minus Best Buy might be better served by KB's past champion's provisional than by DR. That said, I have a hard time seeing RP putting up with KB...on the other hand, keeping the doors open is big.

jay

...but RPM minus Best Buy might be better served by KB's past champion's provisional than by DR. That said, I have a hard time seeing RP putting up with KB...on the other hand, keeping the doors open is big.

jay

Richard may be able to help the boy... after all it ain't like he knows nothing about throwing childish tantrums - has done it a few times himself (nerfing at 65 on the freeway? lol) ! But it does sour me a little to think of the King's legacy possibly being tarnished....

ONE DOWN ONE TO GO!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm...

Jr says he reads racing forums, do you think Joe Gibbs does?

I work for AT&T but may subscribed to NEXTEL just to be able to get radio chatter on Kurt for 2012. It would be worth every penny just for the laughs to listen to him B&M about his new Team, crew chief, crew, Team owner and etc...... Can't say it didn't happen to a better driver.

Hey Kyle Busch, if you read this.... DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR BROTHER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May be time to stop your whining... JUST SAYIN'

Archived