Lone Star Legacy Racing update

2012 promises to be a great year at Corpus Christi Speedway.

Lone Star Legacy Racing is looking at the available dates and a schedule will be released soon.

Available dates:

March 31

April 7, 14, 28

May 12, 19

June 2, 9, 30

July 7, 21

August 4, 11, 25

September 8, 29

October 5-6

Interested in buying a car and racing with us or racing an existing car? Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions. You won’t find a better group of drivers to race with.

Thank you,

Tom Harwell

promote@direct-flo.com

Mr. direct-flo

I have a few questions regarding the Lone Star Legacy Series. If I am not mistaken the cars that you are racing at CC Speedway were actually produced by Allison Brothers INC in North Carolina. Is this correct?

What rules do you run under? What tires will they be racing on? What parts are available, and who is your parts supplier? How many cars do you anticpate racing next year? Who are the principles of the series? And who is your sanctioning body? I ask this particular question because I am curious to know who your insurance provider is.

racer05

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Nick,

Tom is another year older today and I don't think he is near the pooter today, so I'll try to help Allout out a little. The Lone Star Legacy Race series has been invited to race at C C Speedway again in 2012. We are excited about our races in 2012. The dates have been set and Tom will put out a press release in January. The Lone Star Legacy Series will not be racing at HMP or THR in 2012, similar to our friends in the Texas Pro Sedans Series.

** The Lone Star Legacy Race Series is not associated with the Allison Legacy Race Series or Comp Car of North Carolina.

I hope this helps, please keep an eye on the announcement section here at Lone Star Speedzone with our scheduled dates.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Mel Krauss

Archived