2011 AWARDS BANQUET

i37DirtTrackMama

• 1 month later...

ok,we are less than 30 days away from the banquet,i have a few questions to ask so here we go.... .reservation cost,are we registering cars again like last year,did registration go up,are we paying for our parking spots,(are they increasing or decreasing or stayin the same), did pitpasses for this year go up (driver-car $40.00). i am asking these questions so i can let my sponsors know now what to look forward to this year.jus tryin to get an idea so i /we can contact sponsors and fill them in....

Banquet meals are going to be $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids. The meal will consist of Steak or Chicken Parmesan, Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Rolls, Brownie and Tea or Soda. Children's menu will be chicken strips plus above sides. It will be a BYOB. You will be able to register your car and pay for reserved parking on the night of the banquet. Registration, reserved parking and pit pass price will remain the same price as last year.

Our website is in the process of being redone so all info will soon be available on i37raceway.com. We will also be sending invitations with menu and reservation information included.

Banquet meals are going to be $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids. The meal will consist of Steak or Chicken Parmesan, Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Rolls, Brownie and Tea or Soda. Children's menu will be chicken strips plus above sides. It will be a BYOB. You will be able to register your car and pay for reserved parking on the night of the banquet. Registration, reserved parking and pit pass price will remain the same price as last year.

Our website is in the process of being redone so all info will soon be available on i37raceway.com. We will also be sending invitations with menu and reservation information included.

I was wondering if you were gonna make more of those nasty Brownies again? :rolleyes: if you do i'll will be more than happy to discard them for you lol.

Archived