mark finishes #2

NowOnDirt

Nothing here about Mark finishing second...........A TEXAS driver shows them how to get around Five Flags. Started 16th to second. Congradulations to the Texas drivers in all the classes.

Sure there was. Check out this thread >> http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=45781

Nick

"Come on man" in the heading is what I was talking about. Yes if you open every post and add a reply then yes you would see the 6 times "Mark". What ever...........add another post.

Many folks around Central Texas know Mark as Mark "Wildman" Chrudimsky. So when Rodney posted about Mark coming in 2nd at Pensacola, he used his nickname in the thread title. You just didn't know that the post was actually about Mark until later. Perfectly understandable.

Nick

Who is this tmac54 anyway? He must be a kindve guy who likes to start trouble. Great job "WILDMAN". ;-) Have a good day Todd. Lol

He has been registered since 03 with only 7 posts. Come hang out more often...

Ditto, Congrats Wildman... Way to get it done!

Two years ago when Mark won his first derby i gave him a hard time about the fact that Jason won it before he did and Mark told me then that he would be the first to win two in a row. One year later he won his second. Less than thirty min. after that win he said he would make it three in a row. Nobody is perfect Mark, but you came damn close. You are the "Wildman",and you have set the bar a little higher so we will see you next year.

P.S.

I will have a car next year for J.D. to drive!! :P

Archived