Work on the Track?

mod37

Don't worry Ben, I was informed that they own their own excavation business and have plenty of money, march will not be a problem. (if you don't believe me just see one of my previous post). I will be in Bastrop on Thursday and will run by to check it out( if the inlaws let me out)

Joe

There is a lot of work to be done but is coming together OK. The dirt work is scheduled to restart no later than Dec 15th and should only take 40 days to complete, weather permitting. The bleachers have been purchased and are being fabricated right now and should be done in a few weeks and begin installing in January, followed by the concsession, skyboxes & bathrooms. The lights have already been obtained and will be delivered when they are ready to be installed. The catch fence will begin fabrication in the shop in January following completion of prefabricating the bleachers. Everything should come together quilckly at the track since it is already being built off site. All other kitchen equipment & bathroom fixtures have been reviewed and are available as soon as we are ready for them. There are contractors for every project at the track, dirt, concrete, fence builders, welders, electricians, plumbers, builders, you name it. Everyone is working together to bring this track together. It's not just Danny out there working on the weekends!

Archived