26th

From what it looks like I think they will be here. I just think no one is really looking at Lone Star these days. More checking facebook and website with end of the year. Come on over.

Not sure where your get your information, sosrs, but for a site that "no one" looks at, Lone Star Speedzone had 16,219 unique visitors* in November and 475,210 page views so far this month. And the SOS forum has had 5,585 reads so far this November. These number don't exactly add up to "no one" in my book and represents as sizable investment of my time, money and effort which is given to Shady Oaks Speedway absolutely free of any charges.

However, I understand that free exposure isn't every race track promoter's cup of tea.

But before you decide to ask me to remove the SOS forum from Lone Star Speedzone, check the numbers over once again and think it over a bit. We're here to help promote your track if you chose to utilize the resource, but you have to do your part by posting timely information about your events and by responding to the folks who ask questions about the track in the forums.

Thanks for reading.

Nick

* A "unique visitor" means that a person is only counted one time a month no matter how many times that person logs onto the site in that month. That's a lot of eyeballs, all with a direct interest in Texas stock car racing.

From what it looks like I think they will be here. I just think no one is really looking at Lone Star these days. More checking facebook and website with end of the year. Come on over.

Not sure where your get your information, sosrs, but for a site that "no one" looks at, Lone Star Speedzone had 16,219 unique visitors* in November and 475,210 page views so far this month. And the SOS forum has had 5,585 reads so far this November. These number don't exactly add up to "no one" in my book and represents as sizable investment of my time, money and effort which is given to Shady Oaks Speedway absolutely free of any charges.

However, I understand that free exposure isn't every race track promoter's cup of tea.

But before you decide to ask me to remove the SOS forum from Lone Star Speedzone, check the numbers over once again and think it over a bit. We're here to help promote your track if you chose to utilize the resource, but you have to do your part by posting timely information about your events and by responding to the folks who ask questions about the track in the forums.

Thanks for reading.

Nick

* A "unique visitor" means that a person is only counted one time a month no matter how many times that person logs onto the site in that month. That's a lot of eyeballs, all with a direct interest in Texas stock car racing.

this is the most informative place for any race info you need in south texas. thanks for everything nick !

I want everyone to know how much I appreciate Lone Star Speedzone. My apologies for speaking without thought. I would never intend to insult Nick Holt and do truly appreciate all he does to support our sport. SOS benefits greatly from this great service and looks forward to a long relationship.

Rosemary

Thanks for reading.

Nick

please keep posting on lonestarspeedzone me for one does not use facebook and i think it would be bad decision not to post here jmo

I also do not have facebook and do not intend oo getting a facebook page I have seen more bad than good from these types of sites. I only watch LSS. Keep up the good work Nick.

Archived