SWAP MEET @ THUNDERHILL RACEWAY FEB. 4th

fast18

I spoke to Mary Ann at the drivers registration meeting about having a Swap Meet @ THR. It is going to happen the day of the first Test & Tune Feb. 4th. All Swap Meets happen rain or shine and I will confirm this soon (just in case Mother Nature decides to dampen things on the 4th). It will take place in the spectator parking lot with no charge to vendors or customers. I will post more details soon. This is the only available date. Hopefully this will give the drivers a chance to get rid of some parts they no longer need and maybe get some parts they are needing. Thanks Mickey

• 1 month later...

I've have only posted this on SpeedZone as of now. Tell your friends and anyone else that may want to participate as a vender or that may just being looking for a few parts. I plan on listing this after the first of the year on craigslist, the HAMB and any other websites I can access. It's a one day only event and it is FREE.

I have started spreading the word on other websites and to anyone I talk to. Feel free to share this information with friends and other websites. Swap Meet is from 7:30 til dark Feb. 4th @ THR in the spectator parking area. Rain or Shine. There will be access to the spectator restrooms at the track and trash cans so we can keep our area clean. Admission is Free to everyone Including Vendors. This is an automotive related swap meet. I had to throw that out there because I have got e-mails from people thinking this was a flee market type event. If anyone has any questions they can contact me. Thanks Mickey

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 2 weeks til swap meet and I've been getting e-mails & calls about it. Looks to be a good swap meet. I started to load up this weekend so I don't forget anything at the last moment. I should be there at the crack of dawn to help the early birds with parking.

post-706-1327338344.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived