Wallpaper(help)

rwracingmom

I need some help, could someone please help me find where you can get checkered flag wallpaper for a business. I have found flags on nascar.com, but no wallpaper to hang. Thanks so much for the help.

Checkered wallpaper (Which would be black and white checkerboard and available at home depot, lowes, sherwin williams etc) - or checkered flags wallpaper (which would be wallpaper with actual images of checkered flags on it and may be tougher to find) ?. This is why my daughter gave up on her goal of being an interior decorator! lol. I used to do upholstery and was faced with the same dilemna - twenty ways to visualize what the client wants - not all of them accurate!

A local decorator would be able to help.

I need some help, could someone please help me find where you can get checkered flag wallpaper for a business. I have found flags on nascar.com, but no wallpaper to hang. Thanks so much for the help.

Bob David does wallpaper for a living I believe. You might try to PM chrisdavid on here. Chris is Bob's son.

My dad has been in the Wallpaper business for 34+ years. I called and asked him about the checkered flag wallpaper, he mentioned the internet. Most wallpaper stores (Brick-and-Mortar) have moved online. Sorry not much help, but this is what the "expert" said.

P.S. Here is what he did to our Trailer when we got it. Yes, that is diamond plate wallpaper!

photo_1-1.jpg

photo_2-1.jpg

Thanks everyone for your help. You all are amazing. It is for a new business in Wimberly, JTR Oil and Lube, owner James and Peggy Read. James used to run at Longhorn in the #51 Hobby Stock in the eighties.

Archived