From

JohnnyT66

Back from Killeens end of year show...It went EXCELLENT..Johnny made Saturdays A main Friday night..He got 3rd in A main Friday to start 3rd row inside..Finished 2nd in the Main...Had a bunch of folks on the edge of there seats with good racing in the top 5 spots!!So our SPORT MOD season is OVER for the 2011 season...Want to thank several folks,TATOR MASON(You Da Man!),Chip Debose,Spreen Racing engines,rising star race car bodies,screen pro graphics,Rays Auto and Truck........JOHNNY NATION!!!!! You are some GREAT Fans and FRIENDS!!!,,The new car is being built as we type,,If you are interested in being part of Team #66 in 2012, sent me an E Mail.....2012 SPORT MOD CHAMPION!!,,,THANK YOU TO ALL,,Frank T

Frank,

I must say watching the last lap and the rubbing going down the back straight I thought Johnny was done, He held his line and stood his ground, to not only finish but stay in the top two was pretty fun to watch. Good to see yall in my neck of the woods this weekend, have a safe off season and see you next year.

joe-nut

Archived