Krugers property Clean up

racechick

At the Spectacular race during the drivers meeting Deb Williams had announced a "clean up day" for the Krugers on Saturday (October 8th)! I met with Bill and Deb last night to find out exactly what is needed! Chainsaws, Rakes, shovels, bucket tractors, anyone with a dump truck. Those that do come please wear old clothes the ashes aren't too nice to your pretty clothes, also bring you some extra clothes, shoes and socks for yourselves. Bring some gloves, I don't want to attempt to use a first aid kit :) Please bring yourself an icechest with some drinks! At this moment that is all they could think of, if you think of anything else that is possibly needed please bring it. The plan is to meet there around 10am tomorrow morning. If you could please message me or even comment with any questions or if you will be able to make it, that would be GREATLY appreciated! They just want to start building again and stay on their property instead of driving 45 mins one way for school and work :)

I understand that the Texas OU game will be on and we will have radios so you can listen.... we ain't got nothing to hook a tv up too!

Thanks!

Tiffany Vogel

Archived