Congrats Cody Earnhardt

31Racing

Congrats again Cody! Also a huge thanks for always racing Hailee clean. I'm sure there was a time or two when you couldve moved her and went buy but instead you were patient and passed her CLEAN! Thanks again!! Maybe you could give her a few new pointers so that the championship could be hers next year lol

I would like to thank all of our family, friends and sponsors for the help this season. with out y'all we couldn't have done it, we would also like to thank all the drivers who raced us hard but drove us clean. we are glad to see the season end, but we are already looking forward to our run in the Pure stock division, there is a lot of tough competion in that class but Cody and Charles are looking forward to the move up and running with them. Once again thanks to everyone.

Congrats again Cody! Also a huge thanks for always racing Hailee clean. I'm sure there was a time or two when you couldve moved her and went buy but instead you were patient and passed her CLEAN! Thanks again!! Maybe you could give her a few new pointers so that the championship could be hers next year lol

Thank you jmm13, we are proud of her how she drove this year, she did awesome, and thank y'all for driving us clean, she showed a lot of talent and comes from a good family. look forward to watching her run next year and will be there for any help that she needs.

Archived