25 Teresa Gural

crash_76

25 Teresa Gural would like to see you for our 2nd Annual Speedfest

The place loves it when a young lady races like our young Megan LeStourgeon

Who looks like she is going to be first and only young lady every to win a championship at C.C. speedway since 1945. That’s wild.

P.S. let me know I’ll be sure and have your name at the pit gate car & driver free. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the invite and that's very kind of you. Big Congrats to Megan and I would love to meet her! Want to come race with you all, but have a non-refundable trip booked that weekend. Really enjoyed meeting and racing with you all. Thanks again for coming to THR! Lived in Corpus in my younger days and also raced my late model there. Promise I'll come back down to race with you all next year. BTW - curious who was the woman who won the Championship in 1945?

Thanks for the invite and that's very kind of you. Big Congrats to Megan and I would love to meet her! Want to come race with you all, but have a non-refundable trip booked that weekend. Really enjoyed meeting and racing with you all. Thanks again for coming to THR! Lived in Corpus in my younger days and also raced my late model there. Promise I'll come back down to race with you all next year. BTW - curious who was the woman who won the Championship in 1945?

Sorry to hear you will not be able to make it down this year and I will hold you to coming next year. LOL I guess I was not very clear on the woman Championship thing. What I meant to say was the track was established in 1945 and there has never been a woman driver take a championship here.

Archived